To help us deliver the best possible service to our customers we keep your information on file.
This information is used by us to process your order from the time of purchase through to delivery. We may also use your information to notify you after delivery with any information that may be relevant to your installation or service.
We respect your privacy. Your information will never be sold to a third party.
Whether or not you have placed an order with us, you have the right to decide how we handle your information. This includes but is not limited to:
- The right to be request what personal information we hold for you.
- The right to rectify this information. e.g. Update your contact details.
- The right to have your information removed from our systems.
- The right to restrict processing of your information.
For further information, or to request any of the above, please contact us.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These cookies are generated by Matomo Analytics for the purposes of analysing our website visitor statistics (e.g. how many visitors we have received, and which pages were most popular). The cookies are used purely for the assessment of the site's performance and do not contain any personalised information.
They can be deleted at any point without impacting your experience of the site.